Home » Products »
Pascal Air is the ultimate in natural refrigeration capable of achieving temperatures as low as -100°C.
The air we breathe is used as the ‘refrigerant’ in this case, using a unique internal compressor-expander turbine, Pascal Air produces cold air which is simply ducted to the refrigeration space.
- Eliminate evaporators, air coolers and fans from the freezer.
- No defrosting of freezer space or in-room equipment required.
- Reduce power usage by up to 40%.
- Eliminate additional heat load from auxiliary equipment such as fans.
- No piping of primary or secondary refrigerants required.
- Vastly simplified installation using air ducting only.
- Improved safety through elimination of traditional refrigerants.
- Rapid freezing and ultra-low temperature storage of fish and meat. Particularly effective for tuna.
- Vacuum freeze dry applications.
- Rapid temperature reduction for industries such as pharmaceuticals and semi-conductors.
Pascal Air Technical Overview