unimoWW – Water Source CO2 Heat Pump ( Hot Water & Chilled Water Supply)
- Boiler and water chiller all in one machine
- Efficiently generate high quality hot water
- Cut energy costs by reducing or eliminating traditional water heating equipment
- Reclaim waste energy or other renewable heat sources
unimoWW – water source heat pump is an industrial/commercial heat pump system that generates hot water and chilled water or hot water by recovering energy from renewable and waste heat sources such as waste water from process, cooling water from conventional cooling tower or ground water/geothermal heat. It uses CO2 (a natural refrigerant) instead of chemical refrigerants such as HCFC/HFC typically used in other heat pump systems.
- Cut energy costs & reduce CO2 footprint
- No combustion, safe to run and no NOx.
- Natural refrigerant CO2 (ODP=0, GWP=1)
- 70 – 100kW heating capacity (up to 90°C hot water)
- 70 – 80kW cooling capacity (down to -9°C chilled water)
- 25kW motor (combined COP <8.0)