Ammonia Heat Pumps
Mayekawa offers a range of ammonia (NH3) heat pumps offering high quality hot water up to 85°C. Available as reciprocating and screw compressor packages these units can act as standalone units using a waste water or geothermal heat source, or can be integrated into an existing refrigeration system as a heat recovery application.
- Cut energy costs & reduce CO2 footprint
- Natural refrigerant NH3 (Ammonia)
- Screw and reciprocating packages available
- Ammonia and Water Heat Source available
- Hot water up to 85°C
- COP ranging from 2.5 to 6 (depending on application conditions)