HeatCOM – CO2 Transcritical Heat Pump
- Efficiently generate high quality hot water
- Reclaim waste energy or other renewable heat sources
- Cut energy costs by reducing or eliminating traditional water heating equipment
The water-heat-source HeatCOM (aka EcoCute) is an industrial grade heat pump system that generates high quality hot water by recovering energy from renewable and waste heat sources such as waste hot water or renewable energy sources. It uses CO2 (a natural refrigerant) instead of chemical refrigerants such as Freon typically used in other heat pump systems.
- Cut energy costs & reduce CO2 footprint
- No combustion, safe to run and no NOx.
- Natural refrigerant CO2 (Ozone Depletion Potential = 0)
- 70 – 100kW heating capacity (up to 90°C hot water), 1000L/hr
- 70 – 80kW cooling capacity (down to 5°C chilled water)
- 25kW motor (COP of <4.0, or <8.0 when both heating and cooling benefit utilized)