Unimo – CO2 Transcritical Heat Pump
- Efficiently generate high quality hot water
- Reclaim waste energy or other renewable heat sources
- Cut energy costs by reducing or eliminating traditional water heating equipment
Unimo air-heat source (aka EcoCute) is an industrial grade heat pump system that generates hot water by recovering energy from air heat sources such as. It uses CO2 (a natural refrigerant) instead of chemical refrigerants such as Freon typically used in other heat pump systems.
- Cut energy costs & reduce CO2 footprint
- No combustion, safe and eliminates NOx.
- Natural refrigerant CO2 (Ozone Depletion Potential = 0)
- 70 – 100kW heating capacity (up to 90°C hot water)
- 25kW motor (COP of <4.0)